WHAT IS an alberta class 2 licence?
A Class 2 Alberta Driver Licence is needed to drive:
- Any motor vehicle, or combination of vehicles, that the holder of a Class 3, 4 and 5 operator’s licence may operate
- Any bus
- Class 1 and 6 type vehicles, for learning only
How do you get an Alberta Class 2 road test permit?
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Hold at minimum a Class 5 (non-GDL) drivers licence
- Pass the Class 2 knowledge exam
- Pass a vision screening and submit a satisfactory medical
- Have an airbrake certificate for vehicle with airbrakes
The vehicle you need for your road test is:
- a bus with a seating capacity exceeding 24 including the Operator.
NOTE: For any cancellation and refund, a fee of $10.50 is non-refundable when paying through PayPal/Credit Card.
For information on how to prepare for your road test and the rules associated with the test click here.
How to book: Please come to our registry or contact us by phone if you’d like to book a Class 2 Road Test.